Little Martin's Digital Thermometer for Oral, Armpit & Rectal Temperature Reading
Little Martin's Digital Thermometer offers a child-safe, ergonomical way to get accurate temperature readings quick and easy.
Get fast, accurate temperature readings with this clinically tested, hospital grade digital thermometer. Ergonomic design includes flexible, baby-safe probe to ensure no harm to your child. Reliable results are obtained within approximately 15 seconds so you can quickly determine if a fever is present.
3 Measurement Methods
Get the most accurate reading no matter your child's age. Rectal reading recommended for babies aged 0-3 months. Armpit method can be used for infants 3 months and above, while oral readings are suitable for children above 4 years of age.
- Readings calibrated according to method of measurement
- Measuring time of 15 seconds
- Switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius display modes
- View up to 20 previous readings with memory recall function
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- Safe, hygienic, mercury free
- Batteries and storage bag included
- Comes with selection of cute animal stickers
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $50
-30-Day Free Returns
-"Final Sale" items not eligible for return